Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5.18.15 - 5.21.14

Hello Families and Scholars. I do so apologize for the lack of a post last week. It was a rough week for me and my family as we had to say goodbye to our furry family member. I am back however and will keep the weekly posts coming.

This week we are MAP testing (2nd-5th).  So far the kiddos are doing AWESOME!




This week and next we will wrap up our Reading curriculum with Informational Texts. The First Graders will be learning about  how an apple tree grows and the Second Graders will learn all about Emperor Penguins.



First and Second grade will be exploring money as we work in our class store. The 2nd Graders will be taking their last test of the year tomorrow and 1st Grade took their last test last week.



Animal Wonders will be presenting animals from the Rainforest this Thursday! I am so excited to be bringing them to our school with the financial contribution from our AMAZING PTO!

No comments:

Post a Comment