Wednesday, September 2, 2015

K Room Make Over 2015

So many fun changes this year. Whoever says that teachers have the summers off are so WRONG! :) I am working a center based approach this year. So far the kiddos are loving it, and so am I!

 Dramatic play center in the back, and sensory table in the foreground. 

 Math and Reading centers. Notice that big cushy chair from which I read from!

 Reading center under the colorful hanging lamps, and my desk corner in the far left. 

 Looking across the room from the play center; art easel (art center) at right. 

Front view of the room!

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Cole, you rock! They are lucky to have you. As a fellow teacher, I can tell how much time and thought you put into your students' learning environment so that it is fun and engaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toni thank you for your kind words! Your classroom looks great too! We are both teaching in 100 year old one rooms; how awesome!

      Delete